Friday, August 18, 2006

Food Allergy Initiative - Good but No Corn?

Over the course of the last few days, I've been doing research and reading up on FAST, an online allergy support group.

They seem like a great group, but navigating their site was causing me all sorts of problems with my browser.

What I did find was a supportive link of theirs to another site which researches food allergies, Food Allergy Initiative. No where on this FAI site did I find anything to do with corn allergy. Their only concerns are: Peanuts, Eggs, Milk, Seafood, Wheat, Tree Nuts, Soy, Fish.

I have written them to ask about why they leave out corn, but I haven't heard back. Maybe this is another company that we need to onslaught with corn allergy information.

Food Allergy Initiative
1414 Avenue of the Americas, Suite 1804
New York, NY 10019

Food Allergy Initiative - Full Contact Info.

No comments: