Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Issues with Allergy Diagnosis and Treatment

Here is the new and improved version of my article about allergy testing and treatment. I think it is much more readable and easy to use in this format.

The series of posts linked here covers some of the current problems and issues with testing, doctors and scientific studies. It is applicable to all allergies, not just corn allergy. I will continue to update and add to it.

I hope the information is helpful. Please feel free to send others the links or print out the posts to help educate doctors and others about allergies.

Much labor went into this work. I would prefer that you link rather than reposting the entire series. If you post excerpts elsewhere, please do provide credit to me and a link to the post(s) on my blog.

No comments: