Top 10 Signs You Might Have a Corn Allergy:
10. You have a non-life-threatening condition with no cure and no tests that prove the disease, but a long list of complicated symptoms, and a bunch of tests which say what it isn't.
9. You find it nearly impossible to maintain/reach your ideal weight no matter what you do.
8. You look at people strange when they aren't sleepy or don't have heartburn, reflux, diarrhea, or digestive distress after eating.
7. You're completely addicted to sugar, especially at night.
6. You've heard more than once that it's just "stress".
5. You take allergy medication like candy.
4. You have eczema or other skin condition which never goes away nor improves.
3. You have a tendency for mood swings or impulsive behavior.
2. You routinely suffer from migraines or cluster headaches.
1. Your doctor (and possibly your friends/family) is pretty sure you're a hypochondriac.
What do you think? Did I miss anything? What were your top 10 signs looking back that should have clued you in that you had a corn allergy?
(also bonus points if the treatment for #10 includes steriods or corticosteriods.)